Friday 5 May 2017

Day to Night - Au Rate New York

Helllloo!
Hope you are well!
I have had a few hectic weeks, hence why I have been a bit quite on here.
But, now things have calmed down a bit with work, I can finally arrange to catch up with my friends, because we haven't seen each other in ages!
This week I thought I would share some looks for you for day time looks that can be easily transitioned to evening looks.

auratenewyorklook1

This look is perfect for running around during the day, while still looking cute. Then in the evening you can dress it up, with some half moon earrings from AU Rate New York and a fab faux fur fluffy jacket to glam it up.

auratenewyorklook2


This next look, I love for work, if you work in an office, but you have a date night after, you can wear the blazer during the day to keep that more conservative look.
Then in the evening, discard you blazer(in a safe place) and add a pop of colour with a statement lip colour and these earrings from AU Rate New York, which I really feel give the whole outfit that evening glamour look, and, it really transitions the whole look from day to night.

auratenewyorklook3

My final look this week you can literally wear the whole day, and look fabulous as ever. 
It translate into a great evening look for hanging out with friends and drinking wine. 
I feel these earrings from AU Rate New York really bring a sense of elegance with a cool edge to outfit, without making it too glam for day time.

I really hope you loved these outfits as much I do, my personal favourite would have the be outfit number 3, I love the whole look and you cannot go wrong with a bit of Louis Vuitton.
This post was inspired by the lovely people at AU Rate New York and they have a fabulous collection of jewellery on their website so do check out all the different styles they have.
All of the earrings featured in this weeks post are available to buy from there website also.


Until Next Time

Cera



No comments:

Post a Comment