Friday 31 March 2017

Style diary | Week 12

Sunday
Me and my sister decided to do somthing together so we went to the gym... not my best idea next time maybe a spa day...
Outfit details:
both our outfits are Matalan's sports range
shoes mine - F&F and Catherine's are Nike
A post shared by Cera ☺️ (@cera_96) on

Monday
This outfit I wore to work I love the blouse soo much it's new so if you like it I'm sure you will find it in New Look.
Outfit details:
Blouse - New Look
Cami - Primark
Jeans - F&F
Shoes - Primark

A post shared by Cera ☺️ (@cera_96) on

Wednesday
It happens every week I get a blurry photo.
Outfit details
Shirt Primark
Jeans F&F
Shoes Primark

A post shared by Cera ☺️ (@cera_96) on

Thursday
Super busy at work
Outfit detail:
Jumper - Topshop / eBay
Leggings - Primark
Shoes - Primark

A post shared by Cera ☺️ (@cera_96) on


Friday

On Friday I went shopping with my friend Hannah who I've known since we were 11, it was so nice to see her as we haven't seen each other in over 6 months!
Outfit details:
Hannah's Jumper is H&M
My top  - Very.co.uk
Jeans - Primark
Shoes - Vans


A post shared by Cera ☺️ (@cera_96) on

Saturday
Saturday we went to the lakes, for a special Mother's day weekend and we stayed in a log cabin which has amazing mountains surrounding us.
Outfit details:
Sunnies - H&M / Coachella
Jumper - Boohoo
Leggings - Primark
Slippers / Faux fur mules???? (apparently the real name?) - Primark I love these with alll my heart it's borderline sad.

A post shared by Cera ☺️ (@cera_96) on

Sunday
Mother's Day
Mother's Day we went to the town to have a shop and lunch and my Mum joined me for my outfit of the day 
Outfit details:
Mum's clothes are boutique
Sunnies - H&M/Coachella?
Top - Primark
Leggings - Primark 

A post shared by Cera ☺️ (@cera_96) on

I hope you enjoyed some of my looks, don't forget to follow me on Instagram, comment below your favourite outfit or style.


Until Next Time

Cera




No comments:

Post a Comment