Sunday 19 March 2017

Style diary - Week 11

Sunday
I just had to go with this picture on Sunday my side eye has just soo me!
Outfit details:
Crop Jumper : Topshop
Jeans : F&F
Shoes : Primark

A post shared by Cera ☺️ (@cera_96) on


Monday 
It was such a sunny day for the UK and March so I thought I would try a dress I did have realllyyyy thin tights on just in case it dropped a bit cooler.
Dress : Primark
Tights : Denier 15? Aloe Vera Shine  F&F 
Shoes : Primark (I would have paired this dress with some nude pumps (but mine had died))

A post shared by Cera ☺️ (@cera_96) on


Tuesday
As you can see for me I have lot of makeup on I rarely wear it working at a radio station just because we don't have to apart from days like this one I was going to be on TV!! so I thought I should look my best for the 5 second clip they would use of me.
Outfit details:
Dress : Primark
Tights : Denier 20 Primark 
Shoes : Primark

A post shared by Cera ☺️ (@cera_96) on

Wednesday
For some reason on Wednesday my hair expanded like 1000% probably something to do with humidity.
Outfit details
Top : Primark
Trousers : Primark
Shoes : Primark
Full Primarni!

A post shared by Cera ☺️ (@cera_96) on

Thursday
I apologise for this photo for some reason my phone only took really blurry photos so this is the least blurry ones.
Outfit Details
Top : Primark
Jeans : New Look
Shoes : Primark

A post shared by Cera ☺️ (@cera_96) on

Friday
St Patrick's Day
Friday I went to the gym and I hate going so I'm glad I pushed myself even though I ache soo bad now #unfit however later in the day I went to studio and I did my Friday drive time show!

Outfit Details
Top : Zara? I'm not sure really
Jacket : New Look (I lovee the detail on this jacket!)

A post shared by Cera ☺️ (@cera_96) on


Saturday 
Saturday was just a chill day for I just had lots of different bit to get done around the house and catching up with washing my clothes so I can keep providing you with my style diaries!

Outfit Details
Top - F&F
Leggings - Primark
Shoes - Primark



A post shared by Cera ☺️ (@cera_96) on

I hope you enjoyed some of my looks, don't forget to follow me on Instagram, comment below your favourite outfit or style.


Until Next Time

Cera




No comments:

Post a Comment