Friday 10 March 2017

Instagram

Helloooooooo!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in ages.....
I did actually have a full plan of tones of posts, but, life got a bit crazy at the new year, and I just got out step and forgot to blog, so, I though I would start a fresh and try and start posting regular again!

I have recently however, been 'blogging' outfits over on my Instagram, I have shared my outfits everyday this year so far give or take a few.
I thought to easy me back, I would share a few with you.

I was thinking of maybe incorporating it into my page here and doing little style diary that maybe I could post on a Sunday as well as a Friday post so let me know in the comments below what you think 😁

So here a few of my favourite looks so far!

A post shared by Cera ☺️ (@cera_96) on



A post shared by Cera ☺️ (@cera_96) on





A post shared by Cera ☺️ (@cera_96) on


A post shared by Cera ☺️ (@cera_96) on

Hopefully you enjoyed these looks and maybe they have given you a little outfit inspiration!


Until Next Time

Cera



No comments:

Post a Comment