Friday 9 December 2016

Gift Ideas!


Christmas is nearly here and if you are stuck on what to get your mum, dad. brother, sister, aunt, uncle, grandparents, cousins or anyone else, DO NOT WORRY ... because I have some gift inspiration for you! 
(not sponsored, I just like the gifts) 

Lets start with what to get for your Mum!
These are just few ideas, I know my mum would love, hopefully your mum will love them just as much!


This is great for your mum, if she love makeup, YSL have the Touche Éclat, which is a really great subtle highlighter!


Marc Jacobs you can't go wrong, this fragrance I have smelt it like 1000 times, every time I pass it in the shops I always have a look, me and my Mum love it and the bottle is so lovely its like a little perfume handbag.

These gifts would also be great for an Auntie!

Next brothers and boyfriends, they can be so difficult to buy for, sometimes you can be tempted to buy them socks and hope they like that, but, don't worry I have some solutions for you!

   This Hammond&Co wash bag is great for them keep all their toiletries and bits and bats.
It's also great if they're a bit messy to try and get them to be a bit tidier.


Everyone loves music and a pair of high quality headphones would make anyone's Christmas!
I think this is one of the best ones to get, because, you can't go wrong.


Now if your man or brother is a bit of a fashionista or you want to give him a little wardrobe enhancement, perhaps for a NYE party then why not get him a smart shirt that comes with a tie or bow, this one is from Debenhams but I've seen them in almost every shop that stocks menswear.


 
Now sisters and besties!
If you know me, you will know, I love handbags and these are so cute, the backpack is so chic and super cute!
I'm sure your sister or friends would love!


If your sister is slightly younger or maybe you have a family friend who is a little younger, and, is just getting into the realm of girl world with the makeup and nail polish, this box is perfect for them, it's a nice pink colour so it's not too strong to start with. And, if they're a die hard 1D fan, then they will love it even more, as it's created by Louis' sister Lottie.


Dads are another being difficult to buy for, my Dad always say "oh don't waste your money" which is a complete lie because, A, it's your Dad, so, it's not a waste and, B, if you didn't get him anything you know he would be sad and think you forget him.

So I have a few ideas for you to get them, now I wouldn't really get my Dad a tie because he doesn't work in a office, but, if he did, I would defiantly get him a really nice quality one he can wear when he goes back in the new year.

Wallets are always a great gift, I get my Dad a new one pretty much every year, as they get so worn throughout the year so, I know it's something he needs, wants and will appreciate.

Slippers are great and they will even be a great present for your Granddad, just make sure you get the right size!



Now if you have a little brother or sister, cousin, niece or nephew, you may be wondering what to get them, but, ponder no more, over the past few years I have become an honorary Auntie, I have learnt a few things one is you cannot go wrong with Minions, Peppa Pig or Frozen, these backpacks are perfect for them to take with them to pre-school. 
Also it's still the middle of winter so you can't go wrong with hat and mits!

I hope these gifts have helped you get some inspiration on what to get your family!  


Until Next Time

Merry Christmas

Cera



No comments:

Post a Comment