Wednesday 7 December 2016

Christmas Jumpers!


HELLLLOOO!

I imagine you will be getting your Christmas jumper soon if you haven't already, now I know some people feel Christmas jumpers are dare I say tacky..? 
But I have got my favourite jumpers that are so stylish, people will be envious when they see you wearing it!


I have picked 4 out so you have one for each week in the run up to Christmas.


I love this one so much it! 
The quote on the jumper is from Elf which is one the best Christmas films!
It's an absolute bargain too at only £15 which for a jumper is pretty good!


Another classic is this one. 
The red and white of course is the classic Christmas colours you need.
Andddd, it's another film jumper, it's from Home Alone 2 and it's only £15 and comes in loads of different colours!


This has to be one of favourite ones this year, I absolutely love the detail the gingerbread man, it's a fairly simple design as a whole the jumper, but I think it's very chic I love as well how it's not brash and you can wear it and feel comfortable. 
Guess what?! It's only £15 as well!



Then last but not least pouts not sprouts, that's what we want, I'm not going to lie, I love Christmas, but the one thing I hate about it is Brussels sprout, the smell of them makes me sick, so that's why this Christmas I may have to get this jumper plus it's in petite so perfect for me as I'm only 5'3'', so I think this may be on my jumper wish list.
This jumper is a little more expensive than the others, but come in still at only £20!


Until Next Time

Merry Christmas

Cera



also this is not a ad/sponsor thingy I just liked the boohoo jumpers!

No comments:

Post a Comment