Friday 5 August 2016

Islay!



It has been that time of year when people flock to elsewhere to have a mid-year break from the reality of life!

I have been on my mid-year break to the Isle of Islay in Scotland on the west coast. 

So sit down get a cup of tea and enjoy some of my holiday snaps!





These are just a few of the amazing sunsets we have had while we were here and we were so fortunate to have such great weather!




And of course, there was plenty of wildlife wandering freely, since it's only a small island the farmers don't seem to worry they would ever lose them. Also, I had some eggs from Islay while I have been which are super free range as the chickens just roam where ever and I can honestly tell you I don't think I could eat another ''free range'' egg they taste scarily different.










And of course, plenty of adventures, some in a kayak which I still can't believe I did, but yeah, I had to have a few pain killers the next day from the aches, but the price of memories ay and a few beach days with my family and my fur babies!




And a holiday is not a holiday without a few fancy meals out and getting all dressed up and I have to tell you this tapas was tooo die for!


And after the busy, fun packed days my little babies were all tucked up snug ready for a good night sleep together despite having a bed each!

That my summer holiday summed up for you I hope you like some of the pictures.
Where are you off to this summer or where would be your dream destination?


Until Next Time

Cera



all the views are all my own not of anyone else's

15 comments:

  1. I had to bring my little girl to see this post. She just loves animals and these pics are so great!
    Angie
    www.chocolateandlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awhh thanks, that's lovely I'm glad you both enjoyed it!
    Cera
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photographs, honey! x

    http://www.serenbird.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your holiday snaps hun, those sunset photos are so gorgeous!!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh thanks, yeah where we were the sunset was so picturesque
      Cera
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. It looks so peaceful! Love the sunset photos, but my favourites are the ones with the dog! He's soooo cute xx

    www.sandrafsilva.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes it was a lovely I know they are so adorable!

      Delete
  6. Aww cuties!I'd like to visit sometimes. Loved this post ^^ <3 Gorgeous photos x and had fun read! Have a lovely day! Also, I really like ur blog x

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh definitely I'm sure you will love it and awh thanks your blogs awesome too!

      Delete
  7. Wow, what a beautiful place! I've only been to Edinburgh in Scotland and would love to visit more areas. Thanks for sharing!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its peaceful, Yeah my Dad calls Islay a hidden gem!

      Delete
  8. The Isle of Isly looks gorgeous - I always wanted to visit Scotland. It right on top of my list :-) Love your photos, they are absolutely stunning, especially the sunset pictures ♡

    Miriam
    www.londonkitchendiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so picturesque I would so recommend it for a getaway thank you so much for having a read xx

      Delete
  9. This place is so delightful! Love the pictures.

    Marina
    www.marinasummers.com

    ReplyDelete