Wednesday 30 September 2015

That tartan dress one

It is that time of year again when we are back to layering and get the coats and jackets out again because it is finally Autumn (fall)!
I thought since it was fairly cold the other day, I would dig out an outfit and get in the spirit of the season.



 This is one of my go to outfits in the autumn/fall time. 
My tartan dress which my friend got me from a boutique its super cute, but, due to me having my coat on you cant see but it has faux leather/wet look short sleeves which gives it a cute unique touch to it.

 Also the dress is a light cotton fabric with a tartan print, it is so good to layer so you don't get too hot in the afternoon when the weather decides to have a last minute heat wave for a couple of hours.


My boots are from Select, which I decided to dress up a little with some black frilly socks over my tights which adds a little extra comfort to the boots as well.


My bag is from Matalan.
My coat was from Dorthy Perkins but I got it for an absolute steal on eBay for £4.20(about $6.37)!
My tribal phone case is from Claire's (accessories?).


Until Next Time

Cera

No comments:

Post a Comment