Sunday 12 July 2015

Vegan smoothies!

One of my friends is a vegan and I wondered what there is, as there is only certain ingredients you can experiment. 
This is why I thought why not try and eat more green and clean, so, I decided to try out a vegan smoothie by substituting vegetarian options for vegan ones.



Ingredients:
Handful of Blueberries
Handful of Raspberries
  5 tablespoons(ish) of Alpro yogurt (or another vegan plain yogurt)


1. Wash all your fruit so its clean....

2. Now the fruit is clean put it in your blender.

3. Once you have put the fruit in, put your yogurt in with it.

4.  Now everything is in the blender ... blend it all up!

Voilà!


The final result is, its really nice, and it tastes like any other breakfast fruit smoothie and a plus being that the plant yogurt has a less sugar than other regular dairy yogurts.

I have bought the food out of my own money and the views are my own not of anyone else.

Until Next Time
Cera


No comments:

Post a Comment