Sunday 29 March 2015

Lush!

Lush is an amazing bath/shower soap and everything bathroom related shop, if you have never visited it. Every time I'm in there I go in I can't resist picking up a few bath melts or bath bombs. 

This is the sunnyside bubble bar which you might be able to tell from the photos it is a solid gold colour and it is packed with gold glitter. Also on an added note it smells like summer so its so nice at the moment as we getting so close to summer it almost makes you feel your there already.


This is the brightside bubble bar, which you might be able to tell from the picture it is very bright, especially on the orange and yellow colour it does have like pink/red also and I have to say this bar is so good because you can probably get 3 or 4 baths out of it depending on what size block you get. It smells like soap (literally), the smell is a fresh lemoney (I couldn't think of a real word) soap kind of smell, I would defiantly recommend this if you are in lush any time soon. 

Finally I got this amazing bath bomb, now I'm not going to lie to you I have bought this about 9 billion times, it is my absolute favourite, it is called Twilight bath bomb. It is very pink on the outside but on the inside its solid blue, in the end you end up with a pastel violet coloured bath (the water, not your actual tub). The smell is on another level it smells amazing, if you try and capture your summer in a smell, this is what it would smell like, it is the best one by my opinion.

I just also like to say that I have bought these all out of my own money and the views are my own not of anyone else.
Also if you have sensitive skin, the lush products are all very natural and I have really sensitive skin and I haven't found anything that has upset my skin.
Until Next Time
Cera

No comments:

Post a Comment