Wednesday 27 August 2014

view from my room 












sunset from the garden 



                                                                                             Its always nice to have a nice little get a away from the everyday crazy, hectic world. 
I am currently having a bit of that escape time in Scotland,
These are just a couple of shots I captured from my iPhone
of the surprisingly good weather. 
It has been very warm and sunny here in Scotland 
unlike the usual gales and rain storms  
however due to the beautiful weather 
I have been enjoying time on the beach with family and going on many walks.

Maybe its summer where you are and you are having a wonderful time too. Where ever you are, whatever you be doing, I hope you are having a nice day.


Until next time 
Cera


No comments:

Post a Comment